I’m a projects enthusiast.
Growing up, I used to spend a lot of time at home, and being shy wouldn’t help much to socialize either. So I’d create projects to entertain myself. Below, project ideas on an old notepad.
This motivation for creation helped a lot during school, university, and even to secure jobs. Incredibly, I’ve met many talented people who share the same passion and inspire me to this day to continue. Under projects, I also want to include volunteering. You can also find more on my timeline at Polywork.
💀 - Done and Dead ⌛ - Ongoing 🚀 - Done and available for you to try!
|Lista U||2012||Led the creation of a Students’ Union party with classmates. I was the one responsible for creating the flyer, the Facebook page, and getting us a campaign stand.||💀|
|TheExecs||20172018||A student-led agency promoting a shower toilet. Created the Wordpress, and produced the final video (both storyline and editing).||💀|
|Love Coffee Love Costa||2018||An independent video for a friend’s assignment. Created the storyline, recorded, and edited.||💀|
|Video Poem||2018||MMU Arts Festival: submitted an independent video-poem showcased at uni’s Students Union.||💀|
|DigitalKoda||20182019||A student-led agency 1st place winner in the DSMMCM1819 SEOCup. I was the one managing the team, created all the social accounts, and wrote all the blog posts.||💀|
|Café Pixelado||2019||A gaming fansite aimed at teens within a community.||💀|
|Bobbacast||2020||A podcast aimed at exploring the impact of videogames on players’ lives. I was the one who wrote the content for the landing page now only available on Wayback Machine.||💀|
|inesreisx.com||2021||Cultivating this digital garden!||⌛|
|#CatchUpSundays||2021||Writing reflective posts from time to time.||⌛|
|Product Humps||2022||Weekly writing on Wednesdays about Product Management.||💀|
|@embryoana||2022||Creating an online presence for my sister and aspiring embryologist Ana Reis.||⌛|
|GameFinder||2022||An online free web browser games aggregator. Just type any game name or game genre and play. (ideally)||🚀|
|Play for Ukraine||2022||A website that aggregates games promoting peace in Ukraine, raising awareness of the war and supporting Ukrainian indie developers.||🚀|
|Island Bender||2022||Island Bender is a physics-based couch-fighting game with up to 6 players. Throw rocks at each other, collect power-ups and master your bending style to beat your opponents.||🚀|
- 2007/2009 - Scouts’s member. Was a secretary for some months, also sold Christmas raffles. Setúbal, Portugal
- 2017 - Artist Assistant at Manchester Day Parade. I was interviewed for Manchester Confidential. Manchester, UK
- 2017 - Festival Fronteer at Manchester International Festival. Manchester, UK
- 2019 - Manchester Comic Con Steward. Manchester, UK
- 2021 - SEO Consultant for Orange Theatre Company. Featured on “Meet OTC’s Volunteers” on Instagram. Online, based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2021 - Volunteer at Amsterdam Art Week. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2021 - Volunteer at Amsterdam Roots Festival. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2022 - Volunteer at Amsterdam Roots Festival one more year! Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2022 - On-site Volunteer at devcom. Köln, Germany
- 2022 - Volunteer at Web Summit. Lisbon, Portugal
- 2022 - Volunteer at Lisboa Games Week, Portugal